[GCFL-discuss] Re: Idealistic weather

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 17:27:37 CDT 2004

Hi,
Need to get away from the coastal region.  Over 2 ranges east and then you will get seasons and not be drowned or molded to death.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

I must disagree, I can't stand this melo-dramatic weather here in the Pacific NorthWest. All we get is rain.

One guy was once asked how many days it rains for, he answered three. The guy completely amazed asked how that was possible. "Well sir, starts raining about Oct/Nov and doesn't stop till early May, then we might get our next "day" of rain in August, the third just suprising us in the middle." ((Sorry heard the story but wasn't the one the joke was being told to. So I've killed it, I'm sorry, but thought it was funny and would share))

And that really does explain us here in the PNW, all it does is rain, then some hot weather between LATE May and Earlier parts of September.

I myself would prefer ALL 4 seasons! I love the snow and haven't seen a good snow fall since 1996.

Me dos centavos,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

Please note: message attached
I vow to live in a place where it is warm all the time. Born and raised in northern Ohio - here in Indiana for the last 26 yrs. I'm tired of winter believe me. 75-80 in the day and 50-60 at night is ideal all year round for me. (realistic? probably not! :-)

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"

Nance