[GCFL-discuss] Hi

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 20:26:35 CDT 2004

Yes Jeff you can, they're called Mailing Assistants. After that I don't
know how to use them. Use the help section to figure out how to do that.
I should do that instead of sorting e-mail all on my own, hehe. I too use
Juno.

God bless,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."