[GCFL-discuss] work virus

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 23:24:07 CDT 2004

Hi Frank,
Been married 17 years this year, 2nd for me, a month shy of 29 the first time.  I have 7 kids, 3 born to me and 4 adopted. One of my nephews is a Major in the Army.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Sorry everyone.  The work 'virus' was from me.
Frank
P.S.  I haven't seen snow like that since I was a kid.
I believe I live in the best of environments.  It get's hot (110 +) for about 3 weeks most summers and cold (25) for about 3 weeks or so in the winter.  for probably 7 months of the year it is 60 to 80 degrees and about 10 % humidity.  You gotta love it!

Speaking of marriage, how long has everyone been married?  (If you don't mind telling that is.)  My wife and I have been 'one' for 30 big ones.

Daniel, my oldest daughter lived in McAllen for about two years a few years back.  Also, I have a son in the marines and one in the Navy who is a medic and is attached to the marines.

Frank

Nance