[GCFL-discuss] Grassroots Music Inc.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 23:26:55 CDT 2004

Way to go Lance, the Lord does take care of us in so many ways.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WHOOT!

HOORAY!

(And the peasants rejoiced!)

"My heart rejoices in the LORD ; in the LORD my horn [how appropriate!] is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance. II Samuel 2:1b.

~Quama

Nance