[GCFL-discuss] HELLO

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Apr 9 13:36:42 CDT 2004

Very cool my good man. I'm a college student, work for the school as a Computer Lab Assistant AND work from Circuit City. It's a Busy life. What are you studying Eagle and Quama? I'm studying Management Information Systems. Already have an AAS in Computer Networking Administration.

God bless you,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Lance,
     My main roll right now is a college student.  I also do odd jobs, and tutor.  I also have a company that I do post office runs and place replacement when somebody goes on vacation.
Eagle