[GCFL-discuss] Beliefs

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Apr 10 11:20:17 CDT 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
  To: Lou
  Cc: Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
  Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 4:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Beliefs

  Hi Quama, welcome to the gcfl,  I also am a Christian, I became a Christian when I was 29.  It has changed my life, and this Easter I know HE IS ALIVE!  And I KNOW He loves EVERYONE!
  Carla from Georgia  ************************Hello Carla, hope you don't mind my butting in but i love the way you speak of God. I too am a born again Christian from good 'ole Georgia. Friday a couple thousand years ago was a bad day, BUT, Sunday came, our Savior has risen!! God does love evryone and He wants everyone to come to Him, but they will not, sad to say. God bless You. Lou, and to Quama too . *****************************