[GCFL-discuss] Jeff's miracle

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Apr 12 01:03:31 CDT 2004

           Carla,
  Had a good Easter :) Spent some time with some church friends ( played
some volleyball ect.) Blessing to you & your family
 Jeff
 Pa

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:23:31 -0400 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
Jeff, it's wonderful when God breaks into our lives and does something
like he did for you!  Thanks for sharing it.
Hope you had a good Easter.  We had a wonderful time of worship at
church.  My son-in-law is my pastor and he did a great job.  He told me
he spent about 20 hrs preparing his sermon.

At Easter we play an egg game where you hold your egg and the other
person hits it on the end with theirs.  You keep going till everyone at
the table has both ends of their eggs cracked.  The one with one end
still intact is the winner.  Then we tell them "You have the Misack."...
which is Russian for hard egg.  Simple game, but it has gotten to be a
fun family tradition.

Carla from GA