[GCFL-discuss] Reply to Lou

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Apr 12 11:33:40 CDT 2004

Hey Lou, Isn't Georgia beautiful this time of year?  The dogwoods, azaleas,
etc.  The birds are going crazy!
We have a family of bluebirds in our birdhouse.  Spring in Georgia is like a
little taste of  Heaven.
Glad to hear you have discovered the power of praise.   Every day there is
something to praise and thank God for.  I live in the north, up in
Gainesville.  Have you heard of it?
80 years, and living in GA, WOW! you are blessed.
Carla
__

> > **************************Carla, I too am from Ga. and I wanted every
one  to know that I love the Lord with all of my being. I am 24 years old,
thats spiritually, I was borned again 24 years ago and have had three
miracle healings since that time! My body is eighty years old but i've had a
new birth. I love Jesus and worship and praise Him daily and at night too
when i am awake. When you said that you lived in Ga. it sort of cought my
interest and wanted to chat with you for a few lines. Have a great day and
God richly bless you and yours. In Christ, Lou from Ga.