[GCFL-discuss] Hobbies

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 14 01:28:34 CDT 2004

                       My hobbies are outdoor sports hunting fishing ect.
I do not like to hunting for sport though as much as hunting to eat what
you shoot. ( change of subjec now)
                      I mean I think hunting deer is neccesary because if
you only knew how many car accidents in PA from deer & how much crop
damage there is....
                  It is really neccesary, I mean if we don't control the
deer (this is only a rumor) the  Game commision lets cougars loose to
kill the deer. There was an artical in the paper saying that they deny
doing it but someone my friend know actually saw one up close too. If the
game comission doesn't do it who does?

                   Jeff