[GCFL-discuss] prison Pals

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 15 22:43:35 CDT 2004

Sam,
I am so glad your penpal was successful.  I agree that they deserve a second chance and some where in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I have always said that we all have had the potential to be a murder given wrong time and wrong place when angry enough to harm.  But I saw so many that had chance after chance and blew them all.  Some just don't get it, but can play that "poor little abused by the system me" game so well that they fool many well meaning people.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I realise that most of the guys in prisons are looking for relationships....I do however believe that we all deserve a second chance, after all God forgives us everytime we sin, once we seek forgiveness....

One of the guys i had as a pen pal in prison was really nice, we had a really long friendship...acutally he was in CT, got out of jail and went to live in Jaamaica...his incarsaration was a matter of being in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Sam

Nance