[GCFL-discuss] The marrage topic...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 15 23:08:56 CDT 2004

Could be.  I am even proud of the almost 29 years my first marriage went before we gave it up and agreed that we couldn't fix it.  Marriage is work (very satisfying work) and those who really work at it should be proud that they have made it.  Too many people enter in to marriage with the comment or thought that "if it doesn't work out we can get a divorce". That almost guarantees failure a they have made them selves an out without really trying or subconciously intending to really try.
Nancy

Have you notice that people that are married a long time  seem to be proud of the fact and carry it as a badge of honor?? Could that be because so many marriages fail?