[GCFL-discuss] Bush

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 15 21:14:37 CDT 2004

Yes Frank he did talk  about turning it over to the Iraqis in June. I don't see it happening. I guess that you heard that he is going to extend the time that the troops have to stay there. He has a tiger by the tail and doesn't know how to let go. I'll bet that if one of his own was incountry he would be bringing the troops home real soon.

Dave