[GCFL-discuss] Off Topic: Office XP Pro and Office 2003 Pro

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Apr 18 18:02:51 CDT 2004

I understand we're not supposed to use this as a selling list, forgive me
for posting this. But I'm hoping people around me are in need of software
I've over-aquired.
In my endeavors with Microsoft, I have accumulated 10 licenses for Office
XP Pro and 8 licenses for Office 2003 Pro. As you can well guess, I don't
need all these. I'm trying to acquire some funds to help me get on track
for summer school. Therefore, I'm selling my licenses. Asking price is
$50/each for Office XP Pro and $100/each for Office 2003 Pro. I also have
Visio and some of the other "officy" programs. Inquire if interested.
Forgive me for posting this, but I have no clue how to get all these
extras off my hands.

God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."