[GCFL-discuss] Putting Things into perspective

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 21 20:38:59 CDT 2004

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:53:37 -0400 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:

>We've heard all of this before. What's your point...
>
>Do you think Curry will do any better?
>He's a politician, by definition, a crook.

Dear Shirley,

I suppose we've all heard everything before. SOMEONE wrote that letter to
the Durham paper, who believed some things they had heard before, that I
believe are not true. What is discussion for if we don't kick back and
forth what we have to discuss?

Who is Curry? If politicians are by definitions crooks, let's throw ALL
of them out. Starting with the incumbents at the top.

If you really believe that all politicans are crooks, your options come
down to:
1) Become a hermit, or at least refuse to vote for anyone.
2) Revolution
3) Organize a brand new party of all the non-crooks. Hmm... that's not a
bad idea. But I'm not voting for Nader -- I just don't think he is
competent to lead a nation.