[GCFL-discuss] Have you got a minute?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Apr 23 08:02:41 CDT 2004

Very sorry to hear that Carla.

We all go through our trouble some times and it never seems to end.
I'm sure she's glad she is not alone. It's always good to have a mom around when your sick. It always seems to make you feel better some how??

Make sure she does what the doctor says...sometimes when adults get older and have kids of their own...they tend not to take care of themselves as well as they should.

My mother has been bleeding non-stop for the past month or so, come to find out that she has tumors growing in her stomach. She has to get tested to see if it's cancer or not. But she takes it so lightly. As if she has bigger things to deal with??? It's scary..as you said.

Bonnie

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Hey people, if you have a minute, pray for my daughter, she has developed a serious staph infection & is
in the hospital.  She was running a fever of 103.7 and it got very scary.  I spent the day with her & she has improved.  She is 33 and has been working very hard as a pastors wife & her full time job.

Welcome back Yolanda, so glad your brother-in -law is better!   GOD IS GOOD!

Carla