[GCFL-discuss] Thank You

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Apr 23 17:11:20 CDT 2004

Thanks to Bonnie, Rev Ev, & anyone who prayed.   My daughter came home from the hospital today!
She is better,  the antibiotics are working.  So are the prayers.  We knew of two people who had died in the hospital of Staph,  it was in their blood.  I was amazed at how fast it spread on her skin.  She is not contagious.
Anyway, glad the worst is over.  While we sat with her in  ER her husband was working on his sermon
" Why we should not worry!"  I have to say, he stayed very calm.

The God of peace, gives perfect peace to those whose hearts are stayed upon him.
THANKS,
 Bonnie, I will pray for your Mom also.    Carla