[GCFL-discuss] Putting Things into perspective

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 27 20:43:55 CDT 2004

Dear Frank,

Oh, what did I get myself into now? Every fan of Bush has something
different to say, and I guess I have to give each one the respect of a
brief reply. I am disappointed with Kerry, because he is fumbling about
which parts of his record he wants to play up, and which parts he wants
to play down. He should put the whole record proudly forward and let the
chips fall where they may. But, if you look at the www.johnkerry.com web
site, he actually is putting together some good summaries of what he
would do. You and I could probably sit down for an afternoon and come up
with something better than either he or Bush have. That's what I dislike
about elections. The only people running are not really what I want. But
when it comes to criticizing Bush... well, maybe if there is nothing good
to say about a man, we shouldn't talk about him at all.