[GCFL-discuss] Old cowboy goes to church

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 28 08:43:51 CDT 2004

WOW------

I don't think my intent was to ATTACK you there lance. If you feel that was the direction I was going....then I apoligize.

I never thought that this discussion group was an arguement between others? If that is the way this subject is going....I withdraw. Proverbs 3:5 & 6

The world is as it is. All we can do is try to live together in peace and love. "Love does not get puffed up" 1 cor. 13:4 But we have to take a stand for what we all believe as the truth. I believe in somethings I see some of you don't. If you feel, you should wear what you want...then fine. As long as in your heart you feel you are doing your utmost to praise out GOD through your appreal. God sees your heart. He KNOWS your heart condition.

All I was trying to voice was that when representing GOD..I always present myself as a worshiper of GOD. If you feel (as is all of you from what I see) that this is where this subject should lie...then let it lie.

Posh

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Let's set one thing straight here and now Posh. You want to hold a conversation with me, that's fine. Don't ever attack me again (paragraph 3)! As long as you got that good and clear, continue on, if not don't address me again. I will not be attacked by someone who isn't mature enough to keep this topic civil.

I would say it's not my place to judge a person's outside, especially on how they worship. I myself know a couple of Goths and skaters that would disgust you to no end based off these claims that clothing controls one's worship.

The only words I think I have for you at this point is this:
Philippians 3:15 "All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you."

God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."