[GCFL-discuss] Re: Old cowboy goes to church

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 28 12:55:41 CDT 2004

You shouldn't judge anyone by the clothing that they wear, even in church.
Has anyone heard the song by the band, Casting Crowns, "If We Are The Body"
(of Christ)? Its a song about how we judge people in Church instead of
accepting them as they are. If we judge, we turn off people from wanting
more of God. If we are too concerned with our clothes then with God, we are
completely missing out on the point. Probably most of us don't dress up when
we go to a friends house for a picnic or party. We don't need to make Church
so formal, because then we get religion, instead of true worship.
  -Matt aka. Paintballdude