[GCFL-discuss] A question for everyone

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 29 12:59:45 CDT 2004

Eric

Offer  "Sparkling Grape Juice" for the toast.  It can be every bit as fancy
as any other "bubbly".  Kedem Wines has a whole line of them, that are
Kosher.  I imagine that other wineries produce it as well.  Put out 2
bottles and let everyone choose which he/she wants.

greenBubble

I have a question for everyone but first let me explain to you a little
bit.  I am getting married in June 2 days after my 21st birthday and 5
before I leave for the Navy.  Ok now I have lived my entire 20 years of
life with out the influence of any drug what so ever (alcohol included)
and I am not against it I just choose not to drink or anything.  For the
wedding everyone (my family & the brides family) says that it is a
wedding you have to have a champagne toast for the wedding.  Being that
I have never given any thought to drinking and don't really care if I ever
do.  Should I have a champagne toast or not.  What would you guys do.

Eric
NY