[GCFL-discuss] A question for everyone

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 29 13:45:19 CDT 2004

Eric,

A toast is a tradition of superstition. (Like saying good luck meaning good fortune)
Tieing along with pagan origins.
But seeing as how Jesus went to a wedding celebration, but never toasted. He mearly drank the wine in modesty.
Just a thought.

Posh

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I have a question for everyone but first let me explain to you alittle
bit. I am getting married in June 2 days after my 21st birthday and 5
before I leave for the Navy. Ok now I have lived my entire 20 years of
life with out the infulence of any drug what so ever (alcohal included)
and I am not against it I just choose not to drink or anything. For the
wedding everyone (my family & the brides family) says that it is a
wedding you have to have a champagne toast for the wedding. Being that
I have never given any thought to drinking and dont realy care if I ever
do. Should I have a champagne toast or not. What would you guys do.

Eric
NY