[GCFL-discuss] Evangelist

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Apr 30 08:12:54 CDT 2004

Hi all.  This question is more for Rev Ev.  I was outside working on the lawn when a church guy came walking by and asked me if he could give me a gift.  I say a "church guy" because I do not know of what religion he was.  He wanted to know if I was saved and I told him yes.  He asked me if I was going to heaven and I told him "Without a doubt!"  We spoke and he offended me because my husband is Catholic and he told me that Catholic's pray to the virgin Mary instead of to God.  blah blah blah right?  Well, he said something that struck me as odd.  He told me that the bible says that the woman must OBEY her husband.  Is this true?  Because I don't obey anyone but God.  My husband and I are in 50/50 relationship.  He helps me with everything and I help him with everything.  Help me out with this one.  I'm baffled!  :)

Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life
Phone: (815) 391-9241