[GCFL-discuss] Prayer team

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Apr 30 11:36:57 CDT 2004

Hello everybody,
       This summer I will be working as a councilor at Camp Peniel
www.camppeniel.org (non-denomination Christian youth camp).  This will be my
fourth summer as a day camp councilor.  One thing the camp requests of all
their councilors is that they put together a prayer team.  I have found that
knowing there were people praying for me and the camp to be very helpful in
past years (this will be my fourth summer).  I send out an e-mail at the
beginning of the summer with weekly request (the general stuff that does not
change from week to week).  Then once or twice a week I will send out
updates with specifics to that particular week.  If anybody here would mind
joining my prayer team I would really appreciate it.  If you would like to
join please send an e-mail to diligent_eagle at hotmail.com  with "prayer team"
in the subject.  Also if you have any question feel free to ask.  Thanks

Eagle