[GCFL-discuss] Feeding on Negatives

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Aug 1 23:20:21 CDT 2004

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 02:06:39 -0700 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:

>Beware Jenny, Siarlys feeds on negative reactions. He loves saying
>anything he can to shake us. It's some scary stuff.
>
>God bless

I delayed feeding on Jenny's negative reaction by a day -- I don't think
we need to engage in lightning fast knee-jerk responses to everything
each other person says. But by the time you read this, you will know what
I came up with. It may be scary, because it is so thoughtfully written,
and makes so much sense. By the way, whoever warned Jenny neglected to
sign their name.

Siarlys

P.S. Jeff and I have already discovered that one point we disagree on is,
he does not want to lose all the good GWB has done, while I can't
identify anything good GWB has done. We are still civil to each other,
but that does make it difficult to even define the terms of the argument.

P.P.S. Hi Eagle, welcome back.