[GCFL-discuss] FW: See for yourself

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Aug 5 11:35:42 CDT 2004

Who sent this?
Jeanene
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
  To: Jeanene
  Cc: Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 9:14 AM
  Subject: [GCFL-discuss] FW: See for yourself

        Dear  GCFL Discussion List ,
        Last week in Boston, we introduced a documentary video detailing John Kerry's continually changing position on Iraq.

        Rudy Giuliani said he thinks "every American should see this" because "it's going to say a lot more than any speech John Kerry gives." We couldn't agree more.

        Watch Rudy Giuliani speak on Kerry's record and introduce the video at www.GeorgeWBush.com/VideoandAudio.

        To view the full length video, visit www.KerryOnIraq.com.

        From the stage in Boston, Kerry talked about the need to fight terror, but his flip-flopping on this important issue paints a different picture.

        From talking tough about the need to remove Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction in 2001 to declaring himself the anti-war candidate in 2004, Kerry's stance on Iraq has shifted with the political wind.

        Seeing for yourself the political metamorphosis and verbal gymnastics of John Kerry's Iraq policy over the last three years tells the story better than any speech, ad, or press release ever could.

        Once you watch the introduction at www.GeorgeWBush.com/VideoandAudio, we encourage you to view the full length video at www.KerryOnIraq.com, request a copy for yourself, and share it with your friends.

        Sincerely,

        Ken Mehlman
        Campaign Manager

        Was this forwarded to you?
        If you would like to get this sent directly to you, follow this link.

  ---