[GCFL-discuss] Dem vs Rep

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Aug 7 11:37:35 CDT 2004

Lance,
I am proud of my freedom to chose.  As a registered Democrat I, of course vote for Democratic candidates in the primary.  When the General Election comes I vote according to who I think is the best candidate of either party.  That is freedom.  Of course I could just skip the primary, but why?  I have the right to vote and therefore the right to say what I think about things.  If I did not vote then I have no real right to criticise any party or candidate or local amendment, etc.
Excuse the type change, my computer has gone crazy this morning.
Keep up the good fight all of you and vote your way.  That is your right.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
A Thought:
In America we're proud of our freedom, it can be seen daily in
our lives everywhere you look how strongly Americans believe in our
freedom. WHY do we give up our freedom in support of one political party
or the other?

-Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."