[GCFL-discuss] FW: See for yourself

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Aug 7 21:32:43 CDT 2004

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:40:13 -0700 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
>           John that was good :)   I'm guessing you are not a
>Democrat?
>  Jeff

Just for the record Jeff, I'm not a Democrat either. I do find myself
voting for them often, because of what the Republicans offer, but I long
for a viable new party which would cut cleanly between the silly
controversies these two tired monstrosities are bogged down in. Our
country can do much better than this.

Siarlys

P.S. Good question Lance. You and I might agree on a lot more if we
didn't have Democrats and Republicans competing for our attention.

P.P.S. Not to clog up the discussion with multiple messages, that George
Carlin piece was awesome Jeff, thanks for passing it along. It did make
me a little happy to know that I have learned a lot without acquiring any
degree except a high school diploma, and that one of my extravagances
today was $4.50 for a bunch of rhubarb.