[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Aug 11 13:04:49 CDT 2004

Lance,
     I have to disagree with the third party theory.  Right now was have a
good check on the system.  When one part starts drifting to an extreme they
start loosing and they drift back to the middle.  When three parties are
sharing power everybody is afraid of isolating themselves and stepping on
toes and then nothing happens.  A prime example of this is Europe.  Almost
every country has a multi-party system and it only of works.  I would like
to see a viable independent for president who has conservative values, but
also has a respect for freedom and better spending habits then Bush.

Eagle