[GCFL-discuss] POLITICS

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Aug 17 05:53:46 CDT 2004

 Ah yes Dave, there is a wonderful world out there that has little to do with politics... (but to each his own)
I saw a huge Bike this weekend up in the Blue Ridge Mts. (North Georgia.)  The bikers love to go up the winding Mt roads.  I think it was a Gold wings or Golden Wings?  anyway it was a lot bigger than my little electric scooter which I love to ride.  I actually went 11 miles one day up in Gatlinburg.  Do you have a Bike & what is your longest trip?
Carla from Georgia