[GCFL-discuss] *Spoiled Little Brats*

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Aug 17 22:26:36 CDT 2004

Grandma would say, you're so spoiled, you can't even tell the kids
anything REALLY hard they have to endure, you just tell them how you were
a little less spoiled than them.

I remember Space Invaders. I liked it. I don't play modern video games,
because they try to be like real life, and they are not. Space Invaders
was a video game, not a failed attempt to imitate life. I wouldn't mind
having one now.

Sometimes I think its good to have to wait for things, like cartoons on
Saturday mornings. When you have everything all the time, there is
nothing to appreciate about anything anymore.

But I seldom got to watch Saturday morning cartoons. My parents didn't
want a TV in the house. Everyone else had one, but not us.