[GCFL-discuss] *Spoiled Little Brats*

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Aug 18 22:14:12 CDT 2004

I have a TV now, but I only turn it on a couple of times a month. I
mostly keep it around to play VHS tapes -- where I know its content I
chose to watch. The picture goes haywire every so often, and I literally
have to hit it on the side to get the picture back. It works every time.
But I got it for free from some friends in West Virginia, so I can't
complain. If I find one at a rummage sale for $20 or less, that I know
works, I might buy it. I passed up a perfectly good 6" B&W at a rummage
sale last month.