[GCFL-discuss] Tearjerker story

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Aug 31 00:00:48 CDT 2004

Only YOU could distroy such a tearjerker. Using your "friend", whether or
not they truly exist, as an example of why we can't believe this story is
absurd. (Sorry Frank I know you said no replies to personal comments.) I
don't think you could honestly say either front runners for Presidency
are going to do any of us any good. And honestly if I had to guess, I'd
bet in the end both have nearly the same outcomes. No matter WHO's in the
Presidency. Both are spoiled rich brats who only have their sponors in
mind. Only YOU Siarlys would be willing to destroy anyone's happiness.

God bless,
Ben