[GCFL-discuss] Busy for the Holidays

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Dec 13 13:47:18 CST 2004

Hi,

I have destressed the holidays -- Several years ago, when I was on disability for three years and had very little money, I sent everyone a short note wishing them happy holidays and that they would no longer be receiving Christmas cards or gifts from me. My gift to them would be contact throughout the year, in person, telephone, or email.

I am much happier during this season -- no crowded shopping malls or stores, no baking and cooking for lots of people (we do potluck), and, most of all, peace and quiet to stay at home and reflect on all my blessings and how I can share them with others.

Peace,

kateinmo