[GCFL-discuss] Fwd: Pink & White M&M's

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Feb 2 11:35:02 CST 2004

Thanks Eagle for the "411" on the Pink & White M&M's....I did not know the
promo ended 12/03.   I did see Laura Bush on the Today show this morning
speaking about "heart disease" -  one of the biggest killers of women today.  (more
than breast cancer)  She is promoting regular excercise, good diet and all
around heightened awareness.  This Friday is "wear red to work day"  as part of
this promotion.  (according to Mrs. Bush..)  I won't be working but I have
plenty of red to wear!

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"