[GCFL-discuss] 10 Child Commandments to Parents

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Feb 2 13:46:21 CST 2004

Yolanda,

You are very welcome.  Yes, parenting is scary but when we - (parents) - do
all that we can to instill sound values and principles in our children, spend
quality time with them, show them in every way they are loved, respected, and
cared about, and most of all, live a good life before them, (practice what we
preach - lead by example) they will remember and live good lives.
(your daughter will be fine ....    :-)

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"