[GCFL-discuss] Accident

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Feb 4 08:45:46 CST 2004

Christine,  thanks!  Hopefully, he will learn his lesson (if he makes it)
and make better choices, but somehow I doubt it.  It's just the type of
person he is.  We went to see him last night.  His whole family is there
now.  Brother and sister in law from Colorado and Mom and Dad from Arizona.
My mom and my sister were there too.  I went back to see how he was doing
and he was telling the nurse and my Mom that he wanted to go home.  I guess
he still does not comprehend what has happened to him.  They had to
restrain him because he keeps wanting to pull all the needles and
monitoring devices off of him.  I feel really bad for my sister.  But hey,
were praying, he is lucky to have made it this far!  They are still waiting
for his liver to start functioning so that they can take him to surgery for
his broken bones.  I can just imagine how long it is going to take him to
recover!  I am mad at my sister because she has a 9 year old son who she
left with good friends.  The hospital is 30 minutes away from her home, so
she only goes home like for an hour or so and goes straight back to the
hospital.  I feel that she is neglecting her son because she wants to be at
the hospital with John.  (John is not this child's biological father).  I
feel that her son needs her just as much.  etc etc.  You get the point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.