[GCFL-discuss] Take action: CBS shows nudity during Super Bowl halftime

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Feb 4 18:53:23 CST 2004

I find it suprising how everyone is wishing to attack CBS. But we know
CBS mearly won the bid to SHOW the Super Bowl. Not choose what goes on
it. I feel it much more important to attack MTV, Timberlake, and Jackson.
If anything send strong messages to CBS about never choosing any imoral
group again for shows. But I think the focus needs to be to the group
doing the crimes. And I think it's fairly safe to say, CBS was just a
puppet for MTV, T, and J.

Please consider.
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."