[GCFL-discuss] Welcome back Rev Ev

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 10 13:10:04 CST 2004

Hi Carla!   It's good to be back and I'm glad to hear from you.    I heard
fromYolanda and Eagle today too.   How's things in gorgeous Georgia?  It's
snowing here in Ft. Wayne..windy.......
b-r-r-r-r-r...(I'm gonna get that groundhog one of these days..meet him right
when he pokes his little head out of that hole.....lol!)  I love the quote.
And you're right..sometimes we get some real surprises!   God is good - no
matter what and if He gives us something to do, that means we can do it.  He will
never set us up for failure.

Great to hear from you!

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"