[GCFL-discuss] Valentine's

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Feb 16 08:25:56 CST 2004

Frank (and everyone),

My daughter's operation went fine, her eye is no longer swollen, and
overall it seems to be going well.  I am grateful that all went well.  The
last time I talked to my mother she told me that John (my brother-in-law)
had woken up and he stuck his tongue out for the doctor when he was asked
to.  So I guess those are all good signs.  I haven't been to the hospital
to visit.  As I said before my sister and her in-laws are fighting and
John's parents restricted all visitors except my sister and my mom.  I
don't understand how they can do that when she is his wife, and they live
in Arizona and have never come to visit!  Now there here, and there son is
in terrible condition and probably will be for a long time and they are
causing even more heartache!  I feel sorry for my sister.  She is a good
person and doesn't deserve this.  Well, that is my update!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.