[GCFL-discuss] Have you read?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Feb 18 18:39:39 CST 2004

Frank,
Have you read the series of historical novels by Elswyth Thane?  I think they are called the Williamsburg Novels, but I could be wrong there...  I really enjoyed them and learned so much about early American history.  The one that included WWII was one of the darkest  I have read.  Some of the titles are: Yankee Stranger, Ever After, Kissing Kin, Dawn's Early Light, This Was Tomorrow.  That list is NOT in the right order or complete -- it's just the titles I can remember.
Jeanene