[GCFL-discuss] Have you read? No

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Feb 19 08:17:02 CST 2004

I asked my girlfriend the same question because she told me she was a Jew.
I said how do you tell if someone is Jewish or not?  That makes no sense to
me!  My mother is white, American, Irish, whatever and my father is from
Mexico, so all the Hispanic people think I am white and treat me that way
and all the American people (no matter what race) think I am Hispanic.  Go
figure.

I got bad news guys.  I am depressed.  My job is ending on 3/31/04 and my
husband's factory is closing soon, too.  My tax preparer job will end in
April also.  I have prayed and told God that I hope whatever he has in
store for us is something good, because I just don't know how we are going
to be able to manage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     Re: [GCFL-discuss] Have you read? No

                    02/18/2004 08:01 PM

greenBubble

How do you tell a Jewish book from a non Jewish book. Does it read like a
stereotypical Jew would talk??? I'm very interested in your answer...

Dave