[GCFL-discuss] QUESTION FOR THOUGHT

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Feb 26 10:50:05 CST 2004

It is funny that you ran it in a calander program.  When the question
was first asked of me I did the same thing.  Could you imagine if you
were asked that before the days of computers!!

Eric
NY

>>> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> 2/26/2004 11:32:10 AM >>>

Let me run a calendar program and I'll have an answer for you: February
2032 Which, once again is a leap year that starts on a Sunday. Good
question Eric!

Lance
WA
-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
How many of you know the last time there was 5 sundays in the month of
February??  How about the next time we are going to have 5????  Just
wondering if anybody else knows the answer.

Eric
NY