[GCFL-discuss] Pictures/Passion of the Christ

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Feb 28 07:04:01 CST 2004

    Rev Ev  ...That was a SHOCK to me too, guess I'll get over it.  I've enjoyed your comments anyway.
    Yolanda,  I did get some of your pictures,  most were blank.  Let me know when it comes time for you to come     to Gainesville.  J&J Food area is not the best part of town,  but some good people live there.  Carla
THE PASSION - Heard this:  "The people who don't like the movie, probably don't like the book either."  Carla

  And what the heck is Rev Ev doing being a woman?!?  I am SO confused.  I had you in my mind as male and now I am mixed up.  You have messed with my mind.
  Jeanene