[GCFL-discuss] Pictures/Passion of the Christ

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Feb 29 10:41:32 CST 2004

You are welcome Frank!  And about the movie,  I know you have heard a lot of
"stuff" about it, but I highly recommend it.  I saw it and it really moved me.
 It made me rethink my commitment to Christ.  I re-evaluated my Christian
stance after seeing it.  If you are a Christian, it will make you think REAL
hard.   Please consider it some more and I hope you go see it.  It is not easy to
watch but it IS worth watching.  (just my opinion)

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"