[GCFL-discuss] I learned that we forgot what Christmas is all about.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jan 2 08:14:48 CST 2004

Hello All!  Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

I don't think I learned anything this Christmas.  My husband got the
Chicken Pox!  My kids got at least 4 things they put on their list to Santa
(except my 10-year old who wanted a surfboard!)  We don't have any beaches
here!  I didn't get anything from my husband because he is a spur of the
moment type of guy, and he was sick.  But my kids got me some wonderful
gifts.  My baby turned one on the 29th and my husband's birthday was the
31st.  Busy busy holiday!  Glad its over!

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     [GCFL-discuss] I learned that we
                                                                         forgot what Christmas is all about.
                    12/30/03 04:43 PM

Hello, All!

Someone wrote:  "I learned that we forgot what Christmas is
all about."  Actually, I had a very profound and moving
Christmas on the spiritual level.  I would have needed to
give all sorts of boring background info, however, in order
to convey most of the experience.  And it wouldn't have been
funny.  Touching, perhaps; funny, no.  Now face it:
Christmas carol wars and toboggan buzz manuevers have much
more potential for humor!  Hope your Christmas was happy,
funny, and spiritually meaningful, too:)

Michigan Hockey Mom