[GCFL-discuss] Prayer

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 6 16:14:53 CST 2004

Well, I got her vaccinated on the 30th and I explained to the Pediatrician
that she had already been exposed and he told me that she would either get
it or not.  He said he could still give her the shot but he could not
guarantee.  I have been asking the people around the office about this
shingles thing and it does not sound fun!  I don't think I will be letting
my husband in on that little secret until he actually breaks out or
something! :(  I hope my baby's fever does not get high!  I don't want her
to go thru what he just went thru.  He had a very high fever and I was
bring cool clothes every five minutes to try to keep him cool!
Administering Tylenol and ibuprofen every two hours.  My baby can't talk,
but she sure cried all last night.  My nanny told me that the chicken pox
boil under your skin a week before they surface.  Is that true?

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                      gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                      Sent by:                                            To:       Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                      gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.c        cc:       "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List"
                      om at gcfl.net                                          <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                          Subject:  Re: [GCFL-discuss] Prayer

                      01/06/04 03:18 PM

Speaking of chickenpox..my grands had their vaccinations and last year they
all got 'em.  The oldest one had to be taken to the ER because his fever
got so high.  They were everywhere! And I mean everywhere!  ow..!  Anyway,
I questioned their dr. about the vaccines and I was told that perhaps that
particular lot of vaccines was expired or bad....???   I had never heard of
that and I don't know if that is true or not..but I do know they got sick.

Maybe you should check that out with your baby's dr. when you get ready to
have her vaccinated.   (just sharing my experience)

God bless you abundantly today and always!

GCFL-discuss mailing list
GCFL-discuss at gcfl.net