[GCFL-discuss] Vancouver, WA's weather is so odd

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 7 00:59:18 CST 2004

Well ya'll, I get to report that here in Battle Ground, WA (about 10
miles NE of Vancouver {Not BC}, Washington {Not DC}) has had BEAUTIFUL
weather that I so enjoy. My car is now covered in probably about a half
inch of ice, to the point I have ice cicles on my car, hehe. Just thought
I'd share that with ya'll, thankfully the weather should be back to
"normal" for this area by noon tomorrow.

God bless,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."