[GCFL-discuss] Media hype

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 7 19:25:19 CST 2004

Not far from Phila..

Dave
PA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
  To: Shirley Heit
  Cc: Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
  Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 3:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Media hype

                   Dave,
               I live close to Reading. What part of PA are you from?
          Jeff

    Well for now at least MAD COW is West of the Rockies. I'll eat beef until it comes here than I guess its chicken and turkey, maybe a little fish. I work in the food service industry, the consumption of beef hasn't dropped off yet, at least not here.

    Jeff, you must live in central PA. Fresh killed beef is hard to come by where I'm at...

    Dave
    PA