[GCFL-discuss] Flu/shot

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jan 11 12:29:46 CST 2004

Military Dad,

I was discharged March of 65, USAF. I've been fortunate that I've  always had work that
 had very good bennifis. I contuined to get flu shots ever since. I have been bless with with realtvely good health and any flu that I did get was very light..

Hope that your weekend is better than mine, I hate to spackle and sand, such a mess...

Dave