[GCFL-discuss] Dart test

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 14 16:16:54 CST 2004

I'm sorry, but I must comment. In as much as I enjoy these forwards, I find it atrocious to claim you’re not a Christian if you will not forward such an e-mail. Someone cannot be characterized as Christian or non-Christian because of a forward. Nor can someone be accused of being ashamed or proud of their relationship with Christ based off their reaction to the e-mail. If I enjoy a forward enough, I’ll delete the “Your relationship is based on Christ by sending this” part of the e-mail and send the rest.

This isn’t sent to make people mad or for the sender to rebuttal that this wasn’t their intentions. It’s me asking you to consider this thought: It’s one thing to spread wonderful e-mails; it’s another to insult a person by cheering them up and then insulting them that they must forward it to show their relationship with Christ. (Or straight out offend a non-Christian.)

God bless you,
Lance

Please note: message attached